RV Site Rates
Effective September 1, 2018 to August 31, 2019
50 West Oro Viejo Dr. Queen Valley, AZ 85118-9767
Daily $64.35 –Includes tax, electric, water/sewer
Weekly $348.56 –Includes tax, electric, water/sewer
Monthly $760.00 –Plus electric. Includes tax, water/sewer
3 Months $2,250.00 –Plus electric. Includes tax, water/sewer
4 Months $2,840.00 –Plus electric. Includes tax, water/sewer
5 Months $3,400.00 –Plus electric. Includes tax, water/sewer
6 Months $3,930.00 –Plus electric. Includes tax, water/sewer
Annual $4,580.00-Plus electric. Includes tax, water/sewer
**Please note, our resort is a gated community. Business hours and gate hours vary with the season. We recommended making advance reservations.**
- Verizon is the only cell service provider in the community of Queen Valley.
- Mediacom, Verizon, or Century Link are the internet providers that service our area. Residents staying monthly, seasonally, or annual must provide their own internet. WiFi is available for short term stays.
- Electricity is metered at $.15 kwh. This is subject to change per Salt River Project Electric rates.
- Advanced reservations can be made with a $250.00 deposit. A reservation or specific site is not guaranteed with a one to six month reservation. Reservations or specific sites are only guaranteed with an annual reservation.
- No refunds on cancellations November 1st through March 31st.
- Prior to November 1st, deposit less $50 cancellation fee will be refunded.
- Balance is due and payable in full upon registration.
- Rent paid is non-refundable after reservation start date.
- No refunds on unused rent, no pro-rating or subleasing of sites.
- The unused, paid portions of any site rent may not be gifted, willed, or transferred for the use of anyone other than the registered guest of said site.
- Rental rates are based on occupancy of no more than two people per space and only one RV per space.
- Guests may visit a resort resident for a period of not more than two weeks in any one season.
- Any changes to rates, policies, and deposit refunds will be processed by Management in accordance with Park Policy. Sewer rates subject to change if rates are increased by Queen Valley Sanitary District.
- There is a two pet limit. Pets more than 40 pounds need Management approval. Pit Bulls, Rottweilers, Chows, Wolf Hybrid and Dobermans are not acceptable.
Park Model Rentals
Three month minimum required January thru March
- January through March $1650.00 no tax – 3 month minimum required
- Monthly: April through December $1000.00 per month no tax plus electric
Each rental unit is completely furnished with furniture, queen size bed, dishes, silverware, cooking utensils, linens, television, & phone. The rental fee is based on 2 people.
- $500 deposit required for Monthly / Seasonal Reservations (US Funds)
Rental Fee Explanations
- Rental Fee January through March includes water, sewer, trash, electricity, Cable TV, phone, & Internet.
- Monthly and Seasonal Reservations: A $500.00 deposit is required to reserve a rental unit. The deposit is refundable if notice is received 30 or more days prior to the beginning of reservation date (less a $100.00 administrative fee).
Payment of Rental Fee
Monthly rental requirement: balance is to be paid in full at time of registration. For rental of 3 months, rent may be paid 1/2 upon registration with the remaining balance due withing 30 days.
A security deposit of $500.00 for monthly / seasonal rentals and $100.00 for weekly rentals is due at registration. *This deposit will be held in your file and returned to you after the rental is cleaned and inspected*
After Hours Arrival
If you plan to arrive after business hours please advise our office in advance and we will be happy to make arrangements for you to obtain a key to your unit.
- There is a no smoking and no pet policy in our rental units.
- Deposits and payments may be paid by Personal Check (US Funds), Certified Money Orders, or cash.
- Check in time is 4:00 p.m. and check-out time is 9:00 a.m.