RV Site Rates
Effective September 1, 2020 to August 31, 2021
50 West Oro Viejo Dr. Queen Valley, AZ 85118-9767
Daily $70.78 Includes tax, electric, water/sewer
Weekly $375.37 Includes tax, electric, water/sewer
Monthly $835.00 Plus electric, includes water/sewer
3 Months $2,490.00 Plus electric, includes water/sewer
4 Months $3,140.00 Plus electric, includes water/sewer
5 Months $3,775.00 Plus electric, includes water/sewer
6 Months $4,335.00 Plus electric, includes water/sewer
Annual $4,995.00 Plus electric, includes water/sewer
**Please note, our resort is a gated community. Business hours and gate hours vary with the season. We recommend making advance reservations.**
- Verizon is the only cell service provider in the community of Queen Valley.
- Mediacom, Verizon, or Century Link are the internet providers that service our area. Residents staying monthly, seasonally, or annual must provide their own internet. WiFi is available for short term stays.
- Electricity is metered at $.15 kwh. This is subject to change per Salt River Project Electric rates.
- Advanced reservations can be made with a $250.00 deposit. A reservation or specific site is not guaranteed with a one to six month reservation. Reservations or specific sites are only guaranteed with an annual reservation.
- November 1st through March 31st there are no refunds on cancellations for reservations during that period unless made before October 1st.
- Balance is due and payable in full upon registration. Advance reservations can be made with a deposit according to the site type. A specific site is not guaranteed with short term or seasonal reservations. Specific sites are only guaranteed with an annual reservation. Once a reservation is made there is a $50 cancellation fee (or for daily stays the entire deposit if less than $50) if a reservation is cancelled over 30 days before the start date. Within 30 days of the start date there is no refund.
- Rent paid is non-refundable after reservation start date.
- No refunds on unused rent, no pro-rating or subleasing of sites.
- The unused, paid portions of any site rent may not be gifted, willed, or transferred for the use of anyone other than the registered guest of said site.
- Rental rates are based on occupancy of no more than two people per space and only one RV per space.
- Guests may visit a resort resident for a period of not more than two weeks in any one season.
- Any changes to rates, policies, and deposit refunds will be processed by Management in accordance with Park Policy. Sewer rates subject to change if rates are increased by Queen Valley Sanitary District.
- There is a two pet limit. Pets more than 40 pounds need Management approval. Pit Bulls, Rottweilers, Chows, Wolf Hybrid and Dobermans are not acceptable.
Park Model Rentals and Sales
Please contact the Resort office for Rentals and Sales by private individuals.